At “InterPlas Thailand 2023,” the most comprehensive event for plastics manufacturing, you will be able to boost your businesses, maximize your opportunities, and handle any challenges with the power of over 300 brands of latest machinery, recycling technologies, raw materials, and more. You will meet industry leaders and peers to discuss sustainability and productivity enhancement in the event’s seminars and networking opportunities. Being a part of “Manufacturing Expo,” ASEAN’s leading machinery and technology for manufacturing and supporting industries consisting of five specializing events displaying plastics, mold and die, auto-parts, industrial automation, and surface and coatings technologies welcoming over 50,000 participants, you will find “InterPlas Thailand” the most powerful event that you will have to mark your calendar for.
Pre-register to Visit
For your convenience to visit the show quickly and easily, pre-register online to get these special benefits:
• Instant Visitor Badge onsite. No waiting in line for registration at the show.
• Save your time with Recommended list of exhibitors based on your product of interest sent to your mailbox.
• Free Official Show i-Directory.
• Free updates on industry and show updates direct to your mailbox.
For group visitors (at least 5 members from the same organization), exclusive benefits will be offered to your group as well when you pre-register online:
• Fast track to the exhibition: visitors’ badges are available at Group registration counter.
• A complimentary show i-Directory.
• Take picture of your group to promote your company/organization in our media.
“InterPlas Thailand” is open to trade visitors only. Please dress in business attire. Those wearing shorts and/or sandals and minors under the age of 15 will not be permitted into the exhibition hall. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone without cause or explanation.