About the Show
Growth Hacking Platform for Industrialists
The long and winding path toward smart manufacturing and sustainable growth will be shorten with an annual event that dedicates to raise the bar of plastics manufacturing for 30 years.
A part of “Manufacturing Expo 2020”
Being part of Manufacturing Expo 2020, the event will ensure the complete suite of solutions for a range of major industries, including Automotive, Die & Mold Making, Surface Treatment & Coatings Process, Electronics Manufacturing, as well as Robotics and Assembly & Automation Technologies.
The Success Record from Previous Year
A broad class of plastics manufacturing solutions of over 350 brands from 20 countries.
95,668 Total Attendants including local and overseas from 109 countries.
Overseas Business Delegation totaling 270 persons from 13 countries
• Injection Molding Machine • Extrusion Machine • Blow Molding Machine & Plastic Packaging • Film Making Machine • Filling Machine • Recycling Machine
• Air Compressor • Blade • Chiller • Heat Transfer • Marking and Printing • Nozzle • Pump & Valve • Rolls • Screw & Barrel • Welding
• Blender • Conveying System • Drying • Dust Collector • Feeder • Granulator • Grinder • Hopper • Vacuum Technology
Measuring, Control & Testing
• Color • Tension • Density • Compression • Dimension
• CAD-CAM • Hot Runner Systems • Mold Changer • Mold Treatment & Maintenance • Parts anad Components
Chemical & Raw Materials
• Additive • Adhesive & Glues • Bioplastics • Coating Compounds • Composites & High Performance Materials • Elastomer • Fillers • Pigment & Masterbatch • Resin • Semi-Finished Products • Thermoplastic
VISITORS FROM INDUSTRIES OF:
• Auto-parts • F&B packaging • Electronics parts • Household products • Medical and Pharmaceutical • Aerospace-parts • Building and Construction • Furniture • Sports/ Leisure Products/ Stationary/ Toys
“InterPlas Thailand” is open to trade visitors only. Please dress in business attire. Those wearing shorts and/or sandals and minors under the age of 15 will not be permitted into the exhibition hall. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone without cause or explanation.